Boraam 42924 24" Bristol Swivel Stool
Upgrade the look of your home with the elegant Bristol swivel stool. Together, the sophisticated frame and savory cherry finish combine with the embellished upholstery to manifest the perfect blend of style. The Bristol is composed of solid hardwood and engineered to perfection. Each leg has a strategic flare design that provides durability and balance to those who sit. The high-density foam used for the seat and backrest issue the maximum level of comfort. Additionally, the steel swivel plate features full ball bearing designs for an effortless three hundred and sixty degree turn. Manufactured with precise attention to detail, the Bristol embodies features that are most important when searching for furniture seating; durability, comfort, and style. This same stool is also available in standard pub height.
- Color: Cherry
- Material: Hardwood
- Style: Transitional
- Decorative nail heads are brass material
- Protective metal kick plate on the footrest
- High density foam seat & backrest cushion
- Seat and both sides of backrest have nail head trim
- Black bonded leather upholstery
- 360 degree swivel with full steel ball bearing mechanism
- Read To Assemble (RTA): all tools are included making assembly easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Seat has an 18" diameter
- Backrest height is 16.5" from top of seat
- Standard counter height stool: seat height is 24" from the ground
- Available in a total of four different finishes; cherry, cappuccino, black, & white
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Distressed Finish: No
- Country of Manufecturer: China
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Warranty Length: 3 month
If you have the below table, bar, or counter
height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28"
H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32"
H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36"
H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11"
to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table
To determine how many stools
you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in
inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per
stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for
an 8' counter.
||Boraam Industries was established in 2001. Their
highly qualified sales team has many years of experience in the furniture
industry. Products are distributed from Mundelein, Ilinois. In addition,
Boraam provides sourcing and product development services in neighboring
countries, such as Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. The downstream manufacturing
capacity of Boraam, ensures on-time delivery of high quality furniture.
90 Day Limited Warranty